- Please book places using the booking forms.
- Apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
- Please write separate cheques & form for each clinic you are booking.
- Cheques can be post-dated to the date of the clinic.
- The clinics are designed for Novice to Advanced horse & riders.
- Please note - We cannot always accommodate your preferred time.
- Keep your eyes posted for clinic information on the THRC web page. (www.tendringhundredrc.co.uk)
- The clinics are designed to be non-profit making, but if there is a surplus it goes into the THRC account to help improve the club & ground.
- Clinic cancellations – We require at least two weeks notice (14 days) if you wish to cancel your place within the clinic or your cheque will still be cashed, unless you have a vet’s certificate or doctor’s certificate to say why you cannot attend. We still have to pay for the hire of venues and instructors but if we have a waiting list we will try and fill your place and you’re cheque will be destroyed. Otherwise within this period if you find someone to take your place we are also happy to substitute you’re booking.
- To confirm you clinic time please check the THRC web page.
THE FIGARO TROPHY
Michaela Morris-Owen has donated "The Training Figaro Trophy" for the THRC clinics. This trophy is in memory of her old pony Figaro who spent many years competing with the Pony Club and THRC. Each year this Trophy will be awarded to the most improved member over the year. This does not mean that you have to partake in all the clinics. The Trophy will be awarded to th emember who has most improved their partnership. In 2006 the Trophy was awarded to Nick Coe and Harriet, 2007 Nicky Lush and Tom, 2008 Sue Eagle and Rocky and in 2009 Tricia Maestrani and Glen.
PS Would everyone please remember that the THRC committee are all volunteers, and are very kindly giving up their spare time to arrange these clinics for your enjoyments.